Myit Rum Ni

Get Downloader

Torrents Ra Jang

26 May 2012

PostHeaderIcon HDD to SSD

Time to upgrade my laptop HDD to SSD..

i just brought a few month ago SSD to use on my laptop but still didn't have time to change it.also another reason is not really want to install all the software that i m currently use on my laptop again :). here we go i just did it today pretty exciting to use use it.

Here are my Samsung Core I7 RC730 Series
1GB Video Nvidia Optimus
8GB RAM, 500 GB HDD + SSD 60GB
Windows 7 Professinal  64Bits
Prestatie index From 5.1 **** To 6.7 ***
I can say that i am happy with this Laptop ..so if you are looking some useful laptop here my choose.. now a day Ultra Book is getting Popular .....tweakers.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chyeju kaba sai

++SJ++

Dream to become IT Admin

Lai Sai Ten Na Laika Ni

My Videos